EMAX - RS2205 RaceSpec Motor - Cooling Series 2300KV CW - MT-1662
Emax RS2205 Race Spec Motors
Includes 1 Emax ES2205 Race Spec Motor with Clockwise Rotation
Introducing the Emax Race Spec family of high performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. Redesigned and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances. Paired with performance driven props from any leading manufacturer will result in unreal thrust.
The unique fins machined into the bell draw up cool air from the motor base and through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it ventilates. Cooling fins significantly reduce heat soak by at least 30%. This “cool” feature allows the RS2205 to not only have a longer lasting motor, but also harness the power of N52 magnets.
Uses the highest grade magnets. Better acceleration, stopping power, and sustained RPMs during high kv.
Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings provide long lasting, smooth performance.
Produces over +1,000g of thrust using 4S and GF5045BN.
- 1K+ Thrust with 4s battery and recommend propeller combo
- Cooling Series Bell Design reduces motor temperature by at least 30%
- Highest Grade N52 Neodymium magnets
- Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings
- Each Motor is Dynamically Balanced in the factory.
- 15mm Extended Prop Shaft allows virtually any prop with 5mm hole.
- 3 Lock nuts and 2 sets of motor screws for 3mm and 4mm thick frames.
- Windings made from copper of high purity
- Model: RS2205
- KV: 2300kv
- Weight: Approx. 30g with wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter: 27.9mm
- Motor Height: 31.7mm
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Input voltage: 3S-4S (12.6 - 16.8v)
- KV2300 With HQ5045 BN Max.thrust:1024g
- KV2600 With HQ4045 BN Max.thrust:763g